Monday, May 11, 2009

If You Think KEIT Is Bad, Try Us In Your Car

Recently I received the following email from loyal KEIT groupie Ellen Marshall. It was clearly blog-worthy.

I was driving from DC to the Eastern Shore on Friday night, and had the benefit/joy of having your disc with me….and while I had heard it before, I must confess I listened to it on my laptop, which doesn’t exactly have the best audio quality. But now…hearing it on a nice car stereo I need to let you know you made my day, and thanks for sharing it. I really loved hearing it, and getting a picture in my minds eye of you all making that music. I found myself humming songs over the weekend – a strong indication that they can really stay with you.

Brava to you music makers.
Thanks, Ellen!! YOU made MY day.

1 comment:

Fortunato said...

I'll write an ode to shopping in the supermarket.