Friday, November 30, 2007

Verge of December

The month of album recording will draw to a close in 15 minutes. Loyal KEIT groupie Carina Armenta tagged along to the final rehearsal tonight and supplied champagne and orange juice, so we wrapped up the month in style with mimosas.

While there is much rejoicing about having reached the finish line, we won't actually cross it until I finish assembling all the tracks into final versions of songs, which I figure I can wrap up by the middle of next week, most likely. I need to create an album cover, too. I'm going to base it on the description in the novel. That's right, the novel I wrote.

Then you can listen to The Aluminum Album.

We are also hoping to have an album release party on December 10. It may not happen, but if it does, you will not want to miss the chance to join the screaming throngs of fans assembled to hear Know Eye Inn Teem live in concert, and mingle with the rock stars in person. So mark your calendar.

No comments: